BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

our crazy life!


It has been a really long time since we last posted. I feel really bad, but now that I have the internet at home, we can keep up on it.
Zombie Prom was an extreme success. we had 500 zombies show up and they had a lot of fun. I feel like we are educating people about Juvenile Diabetes, raising money for a cure, and also providing a safe place where people can come have good clean fun and be who they are for a few hours without worrying about how others feel about them. I really feel like this is a good thing and we are so excited to be producing our second annual zombie prom in Aug.
We were invited to come help Russ Adams and Ritual Pictures on a Zombie movie trailor called "light of daigh" yes we did zombie makeup! It has become our specialty I am afraid! LOL! But it is so much fun to be on set and work with great amounts of talent. And we were able to see the Trailor on the big screen! That was cool!
Our next Project is with Rigdeline creative working on a ww2 movie called "Reue" i am really excited to work with James! we are excited because some of the makeup effects we will be doing will be a little bit of a challenge and we look forward to doing it!
Steve is really improving with his airbrushing! He is so talented! I am so proud of him!
Brylie is getting really big! She talks so well and sings Michael Jackson songs! Its so cute! She pretty much potty trained the week of her 2nd Birthday! It just suddenly clicked with her and she pretty much has it down. She is perfect when she is naked. she still has more accidents when I put her in big girl panties but i suppose that will eventually click with her! She has a darling personality! I absolutely love her!
I have my sisters kids all the time now. I love them, but I cant lie, they are very challenging sometimes. I was offered a job with JDRF, but was unable to do it because I promised my sister I would help her. But I do get to be a Mentor for the Ogden Diabetic families, and I am so excited for the opportunity!
I have made some fitness goals! I have a role model that I look up to in the fitness industry from Utah. She is an amazing pole aeriast, she is LDS, and she knows who she is. And her body ROCKS! So my goal is to be more like her! I have never met her, but I have seen her perform live before and someday I hope to have her teach me a thing or two! I am also looking forward to learning more Aerial arts! mostly aerial hoop and silks! I cant wait!
well I have two screamin kids, but I just wanted to say I love my family and am excited to have the opportunities that I have.

0 comments: